Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nursery Fabrics

I just ordered the fabrics for our little girl's nursery.  From about a dozen samples I ordered from fabric.com, I landed on these three.  All are from Ty Pennington's Impressions Collection...


 {papercut spice} - curtains

{tudor taupe} - pillows/accents

{lace spice} - pillows/accents

I'm also mixing in some light aqua - you know that great vintage aqua?  I ordered the glider in that color, and also picked up some aqua & taupe ticking stripe fabric for the crib skirt. See how great the coral & aqua look together?  This combo isn't just for beach houses anymore...

image via
And while I was perusing the internet for coral & aqua images, I came across these...


from Tilly Whistle, on etsy

Too adorable.  And too perfect for our little girl and her nursery.  Because every girl needs shoes to match her bedroom, right?  Just may have to order a pair.  Mmm...or both. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun to be working on a little nursery! Great fabrics - and I love the color combination with the aqua accents ... so sweet and pretty. And those shoes!!! ... just darling.

    ReplyDelete