Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Hot off the sewing machine...

New pillows...


for my new chairs...



I sewed these last night, from a yard of fabric I bought last week.  It was half off, and ended up costing around $8.  I already had the down inserts, so these babies cost a mere $4 each.  I think they're the perfect complement to my new chairs. 


These chairs {and the pillows} are part of a little room repurposing I've been working on.  We are in the process of turning our breakfast room into more of a hearth room.  Which really just involves some new furniture, a new layout, and of course a few decorative touches, too.  I'm waiting on the final piece to arrive.  It should all be complete in a few weeks.  I'll be sure to do a full "reveal" just as soon as it is.  I will say, we are already loving the new layout - wish we would have done it sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment