Friday, September 30, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday

Long time, no blog.  I have been a very busy girl.  Hosted another Wreathfest (which I will post about soon), hosting two wedding showers, and working on lots of fun little projects.  One of which is extra special.  I will share that with you soon, too.

For now, let's get back on track with Fresh Cut Friday.  I got a lot of mileage out of the two bunches I picked up at Schnucks a couple weeks ago.  They were burnt orange mums and flat leaf eucalyptus, which may be my favorite greenery.  Though I'm sure I've said that about other greenery ;) 

I made two good sized bouquets out of my $12 worth of flowers...



And I had enough flat leaf eucalyptus (aka: silver dollar eucalyptus) left for my little bud vase...

 

On a floral side note, I went to my favorite florist today to buy flowers for the shower I am hosting tomorrow.  I got some really great stuff which should make for some beautiful bouquets - I'll share those next Friday!  Have a great FALL weekend.  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment