Friday, May 20, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday

I'm back from my little blogging break. Blogger was acting up, so that made posting difficult, and then I just got a little lazy/busy. It happens.


It's been a few weeks since I had a proper Fresh Cut Friday . This week's arrangement is my favorite kind - the free kind. Last night, I noticed my knockout rose bush was in full bloom, and the rain had made it all dewey and gorgeous. So I just had to clip a few and bring them in. Knockout rose bushes don't produce the most beautiful or impressive blooms, but they are blooms all the same!


I put them in my new favorite pitcher. Picked it up at a little antique store a couple of weeks ago. I clipped some holly branches and fern leaves, too. Gotta love quick (and did I mention free?) arrangements from the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment