Wednesday, March 16, 2011

From Shady to Shadey

For just $20, I finally have a proper shade on my laundry room window. Which means we are no longer subjecting our neighbors to a wide open shot of what may gather here. Because it's usually far from pretty. Honestly, I'm sure they've never even peered in, but I know I feel a lot better about things now.



I found this roman shade at World Market last week. It isn't the fanciest shade ever, but it adds a little color to the otherwise very boring room and makes it feel a bit more finished. It was relatively easy to hang, too, which is always a plus. For some reason, I don't see it on their website. But they had plenty left in the store. They always seem to have a nice selection of inexpensive curtain panels, too. So next time you find yourself "in the market" for window coverings (pun intended)...you know where to go! Oh, and sign up for their rewards program - I used a $10 off $30 coupon to score this deal. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment