Friday, March 04, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday

TGIFCF! This week's arrangement is a lovely combo of vibrant purple snap dragons and a greenery called "bupleurum". I never knew what this greenery was called, but I've always liked it. I googled bupleurum, to see if it goes by a different name. Like one I could remember, and pronounce. I found it's also known as "thoroughwax". Interesting. I think I can remember that one.


I also found this little description for it...

"A perfect filler flower that adds color and shape to your flower arrangements. The serene fresh green of the Bupleurum makes for a unique and breathtaking arrangement, a perfect marriage between natural beauty and understated elegance."

Pretty fancy description for something that goes by the name thoroughwax, don't you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment