Friday, March 25, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday

This week's blooms came from Dierbergs. I dropped in to pick up lunch, and thought they would have a decent selection of flora to choose from, for this week's FCF. Not so much. Talk about slim pickins'. I was disappointed, but I had to find something because I knew I wouldn't have time to stop anywhere else. So I decided on this bunch of miniature roses for $8.99.

I thought the color was pretty and figured I could break them up into a couple different arrangements. Plus, I knew the greenery and spider mums from last week's arrangement were still going strong, so I had those to work with, too. Gotta love flowers that can do double duty! So here they are, divided into two small arrangements.
{one for the dining room}

{and one for the coffee table}

I think I'll return to one of my more trusted sources for flowers next week. But all in all, I'd say these mini grocery store roses did OK for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment