Friday, August 06, 2010

Here goes...

So I've had this "blog" set up for approximately 118 days. Probably about time to post something, no? I decided to start a blog of my very own because...A) I've been reading several inspiring blogs for over a year now, and I feel like I need a blog, too...to truly "belong" in this little community, B) I want a creative outlet/place of record for my thrift store transformations and home decor inspirations, and C) Everyone who is anyone has a blog these days...hello!

Allow me to introduce myself, via a list of a few of my favorite "things"...

Treasure hunting, cooking for my family & friends, vino, crisp days of fall, strong coffee in the morning, a clean house, restaurants with great atmosphere, sarcastic humor, golden retriever puppies (is there anything cuter?), old houses with charm, chocolate & peanut butter (preferrably together), "nights in" with my husband and buddy, faith, optimism, and making my home a cozy place for my family, friends, and all who enter. Thanks for checking out my blog-in-progress!

1 comment:

  1. u had me at chocolate and peanut butter! the only thing better is a side of bacon.

    ReplyDelete