Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've got a date with my sewing machine.

Because this just arrived!




The big bolt and the two fabrics on the left are for our bedroom. I'm making curtains out of the floral fabric, and using the other two for lamp shades, an ottoman, and pillows. And the cute fabrics on the right??? My friend picked those out for her little girl's nursery. I'm going to make a few pillows for her. How cute is the pink dog fabric? Love it.


I ordered these fabrics from Premier Prints Fabric. Most of their fabrics are only $9.99 per yard, they have a great selection, and everything I've ordered has been of great quality. Definitely a good site to check out when you need fabric for a project.



Now I just need to chisel out a little time (or a lot of time...I'm an amateur seamstress), to crank this stuff out! Hopefully I'll be back soon to share the finished goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment