Friday, February 18, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday

Spring has sprung! OK, so maybe it's just a temporary warm up. I know winter will be back to rear its ugly head before spring is officially here. But I'm going to soak up the sun and 60 degree temps while I can! And since tulips = spring in my book, I picked up 2 bunches from Trader Joe's yesterday, for this week's "Fresh Cut Friday".


Just in case you are wondering...no, we do not have a 10 year old boy we've kept a secret from everyone. That is a photo of the Mr. back in his CYC soccer days. I discovered it in a box of old stuff his mom gave us and I decided to put it on display for a while. Love it.

Happy weekend to everyone! It's a long one for me. Hoping to tackle a few small projects on my extra day off. Thank you very much, Mr. Presidents of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment