Friday, February 11, 2011

Fresh Cut Friday

For this week's Fresh Cut Friday, I wanted to use what I had. Not spend any money. Be thrifty. So, I snipped the few remaining blooms from my poinsettia plants, robbed half of last week's arrangement of its blooms, and came up with this...



I used four little bud vases (or whatever they were originally intended to be), and lined them up on the dining room table. Much like last week's flowers, they have a "Valentiney" feel to them. Wouldn't little arrangements like these be cute for a baby or bridal shower? The carnations look so girly with all of those ruffly petals! Not that poinsettias are available year-round. But you could use a different leafy plant in place of the poinsettia.



So there's another Fresh Cut Friday for you. Simple. Pretty. And FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment