Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I've missed you, Mr. Grill

Our weather has been totally wacky the last few weeks. But I think (fingers crossed) we are finally settled into spring, and I couldn't be happier. I dusted off and fired up the grill last night to make a quick and healthy dinner.

Nothing ground breaking here. Just some salmon with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, dill, and lemon slices.



And this is a mix of squash and sweet potatoes, with some whole garlic cloves thrown in...also drizzled with olive oil, salt, pepper.




I put both on the grill, along with some sliced pineapple...yum.


As far as cook times go, I'd say the squash/potatoes needed about 25 minutes, salmon 15 minutes, and pineapple 5 minutes each side. I kept the grill on low-medium.


I'm happy my grill, and dining al fresco, are back in full force. I've missed them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment