Friday, December 03, 2010

Dial Turners



As I've mentioned, I really enjoy some good Christmas music. It puts me in a good mood, evokes warm & fuzzy memories, etc., etc. I pretty much have my radio tuned in to Christmas stations from the day after Thanksgiving (or sooner) through Christmas Day. That being said, I also have a pretty strong aversion to bad Christmas music. I thought I'd share some artists that earn top "dial turner" ranks in my book, via a Top 5 list.

5. Willie Nelson - Willie and Christmas just don't fit, if you ask me.
4. The Carpenters - Is there anything cheesier? The correct answer is no.
3. Alan Jackson - Uggh.
2. Annie Lenox - She scares me.
1. Gloria Estefan - For me, her voice cues reflex-like dial turning...all year round.

No offense if you enjoy any or all of the above. We just can't be friends. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment